Gasp! Two Posts In One Day!

It was such a gorgeous day here that I thought I'd post a few pics I took at cocktail hour, as DH and I settled in with a glass of wine on the verandah, to enjoy the kitties and the view. I know lots of you are dealing with severe weather and short days, and I wanted to remind you that summer WILL come again...here's proof:
Of course, when summer comes again for YOU, WE'LL be shivering and hiding under the covers Down Under...

Alfonse, Cloudy and Patch decided to hang about and enjoy the late afternoon/early evening with us:

And isn't Patch a handsome fellow?

Of course, Alfonse believes that he is ruler of the roost:

While the donkeys hung out under the trees, looking for a cooler spot:

I meant to get pics of the other kitties, but Frank and Chloe decided it was cooler to lounge on their straw bales in the outdoor room of their kitty condos, while Cassie and Spike were in a deep sleep inside...being Ladies of a Certain Age, they need their beauty sleep!



Comments

Such pretty scenery. Breathtaking! you must love looking at it. Sounds like you had a nice Christmas - did it take some adjusting to have summer for Christmas?
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/
Cocktail hour sounds very dignified!! Love the recently pieced quilt top, beautifully bright...I think that great stripy binding will be a success1 Tracey
McIrish Annie said…
Your quilt came out fantastic! So colorful and the words are great! I really enjoyed your "happy hour" since we are here with 5 inches of snow!! Thanks for the reminder that warmer days are coming.
Anonymous said…
can u leave ur phone number to me???

Popular posts from this blog

In Memoriam

The Top is Finished, With Wishes!

Lady of the Lake