Wish the other side of the house looked this good! Still, someday it will be finished and we will actually live there again! This has NOT been an experience I would wish to repeat, though. It's our third building project, and believe me, if this had been the first, there would NEVER have been a second! Can you spell High Blood Pressure? How about Stress? Or even Depression?! Nearly there, though...
So, on to my 7 random facts:
1. Although I am now 67 years old, I still have one baby tooth in my mouth.
2. I love, love, love salty snacks...I'd rather have crispy bacon than Godiva chocolates.
3. Once upon a time, I broke my neck in Winnemucca. Doesn't that sound like a song lyric? (think "I left my heart in San Francisco") I was on tour with my ballet company, had to do a somersault on stage and snapped the spur of C-7 vertebra...ouch!
4. I was a cheerleader in high school, before I realized it was going to interfere with my ballet training.
5. I am a movie freak, and love to watch on my laptop in bed...I use the Aussie version of Netflix to feed my addiction.
6. But I refuse to see any movie directed by Quentin Tarantino...I think these gross-out, over-the-top, gory movies are a pimple on the nose of society.
7. I am a confirmed AAP: Applique Averse Person. I'd rather have my fingernails torn out!
And in other news, I'm still not quilting, (not having a quilting space yet), but here's my latest knit project:
Can't believe I figured it all out and it actually fits! This is Elizabeth Zimmermann's Circular Yoke sweater, knit in the round, and I used a number of motifs from several of her books. Not too shabby, eh?
And I've joined both a knitting group and a quilting group, which -- wait for it -- meet on the same day. Not sure how I'm going to manage THAT feat!