Success! This is almost my first sweater. When DS was five years old (when dinosaurs ruled the earth), I made a little raglan sweater for him, that turned out wonderfully well. He wore it till it wore out. And now, I've made one for myself, only a few decades later! Loved the pattern, loved the yarn, love the fact that it fits! And here's the first completed Monkey Sock. The second one is underway, but as I need to keep track of the pattern rows, this one will be a knit-at-home sock. I've also started a pair of socks to knit on the go, in a self-striping, almost-Fair Isle yarn, that's turning out to be really beautiful. Pics soon. This cold, clear morning deserved a photo, and can you believe the gorgeous protea on the right? I think this is a South African native plant...it seems to be thriving in the frost. The morning this was taken it was minus 3 degrees C. (about 28 degrees F. for your Northern Hemisphere types), so it's pretty impressive that this ...
Comments
Have you have downloaded the Bloglines Notifier which puts a little B on a blue background in the bottom right hand corner of the browser window?
If you right click with the mouse on the Blog you are reading, you will see "Bloglines Toolkit". Run the mouse over the arrow and then click on Subscribe to This Page, and then follow Tonya's instructions.
HTH
Clare x
Waving from Mountain View ~~~
Have a wonderful adventure-filled life!
Boy, that little box that needs ticking is pretty subtle. I've been using computers for years, but I doubt if I'd ever have realized I was supposed to tick one of those boxes. Not intuitive!
Dianne
I'm clicking over to your blog, even as we speak!
Dianne